500g prepared cuttlefish, cut into strips (or squid, cleaned and cut into rings)
plenty of good olive oil
1 fresh red pepper, seeded and cut into chunks
2 cloves of garlic
1 red chilli
750g new potatoes
1 fresh tomato, chopped into chunks
salt and pepper
- Steam or boil the potatoes whole, in their skins. Once they have cooled a little, peel and slice them.
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the cuttlefish and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Remove the cuttlefish to a bowl, add the red pepper, garlic, chilli and chorizo to the frying pan and fry for a couple more minutes.
- Add the tomato to the pan, and cook for another minute or so.
- Return the cuttlefish to the pan, and cook for another minute.
- Add the peeled, sliced potatoes and cook until heated through, season with salt and pepper, and serve.